2015年4月13日星期一

This is the day My mother and I together "married"

Youth, although we do not have the warm perception ability, accompany with understood luck still along.Perhaps as left-behind girls relationship, then, that's how I grew up in time run on in the collision.

In 2000, when I was 10 years old.At the age of the youthful innocence is looking at you and his father in the displaced left the dongguan, the provincial work.Few time and come back to dongguan annually, said building this line of work do you comfort me, where is where there is a project is running.

Time flies, 2015, 15 years later, I am 25 years old, you and father have a Pentecostal.I said in a telephone to you and father, I plan to get married, you come back with my father.The end of the phone,

Heard you was ecstatic.A week later, the train station in dongguan, in finally got off the train that moment to see you and father staggered moment, exclamation time where did you go.I grew up, and you are old.

I remember you said, and looked at me marriage is the most important thing in your life.From two months after the Spring Festival, we have been in preparation for the wedding, from sending invitations to try marriage gauze, we visited dongguan countless wedding dress store, browse the dongguan countless wedding dresses online platform.Wedding dress I tried countless times, but no let me shine at the moment of the wedding dress.And you always trouble to give me advice, accompany me to try it on.At the end of march, and finally a wedding dress shop in dongguan humen, I saw the favorite wedding dress.

The way you see me in a wedding dress out, burying his face in astonishment say: "too good! If I had to wear the wedding dress, is expected to corona your dad."You can't help feeling.At this moment I, flashed a thought
And I'm going to wear a wedding dress with you."Mom, you also see wear."You listened to the very surprised, you said he is too fat, wear.I asked the staff, whether can be customized, did you get the answer

For sure.At that moment we laugh at one another.

In early April 2015, I wear white wedding dress with you in the hotel, suits the father came with him from a distance to us.On this day, this moment, our lifetime.This day, I and you "marry" together, we all married happiness.
Perhaps, finely gissing phrases, static good years.After that, the two sets of wedding dress is my treasure.When a friend got married, I would recommend them to the wedding dress shop, http://www.coniefoxdress.com/Wedding-Dresses/cat469.html, is that they created this all good for us.Because whether you fat thin, height can be here for your private custom belong to your unique wedding dress.

没有评论:

发表评论