2015年4月15日星期三

The world is so big let us get married!

Yesterday, microblogging and circle of friends is completely a wayward resignation reason to brush the screen."The world is so big, I want to see."Henan province experimental middle school a teacher's resignation letter instantly famous.
 

Friends young liu suddenly was infected by the feelings of it."One day, I also to resign, go home and get married."Listen to the little willow, though not taste in the heart, but at the drop of a marriage, the in the mind still feel infinite warm.Because I have just come from the wedding in the sweet.

http://www.coniefoxdress.com/Wedding-Dresses/cat469.html

http://www.coniefoxdress.com/ShopByCollections/cat119.html

In 2013, I and former boyfriend because personality eventually lead to break up.In that year, I have been rectified and spent time on closing a wound.At the beginning of 2014, I resigned from his job as a real estate company, left the city, came to this is known as the fashion capital of the humen.
 

For humen's memory, the way is always on a business trip in guangdong, is always under the humen bridge plug a the better part of a clock.Friends said, humen bridge, the scenery is very beautiful.And so, in 2014, I came to humen along.
 

It was a sunny day, I came to the naval museum under the humen bridge.With my SLR, has been on the road.Under a big tree, a tall, thin profile appear in front of me."Making brush brush", after heard my shutter, the big boy turned around and smiled at me.Sunshine, the lake, a big boy, the day became my best memory.
 

Later, in 2015, we married. A friend work in a wedding dress company, through her, I was wearing tailor tailor-made wedding dress."This is in accordance with living in the world series, one million."Said the friend. Dress she was wearing her company became my maid of honor, so we ushered in the spring of life together!
 

So if you meet the right person in right time, marriage can also be capricious!The world so big, we get married!

没有评论:

发表评论